Sunday, December 12, 2010

A new Start

So... I made a commitment to myself to begin this blogging process and add to it every Sunday morning at least! For a New Year's resolution I'm ahead of the game. First little history; I have been designing clothing and sewing professionally for over thirty years, since part of that was designing ice-skating costumes, beading just somehow entered the mix! When my children were young, they helped name the business (Sewfast Design) and so it seems a natural connection to follow with the Sewfast Beader! For the last five or six years I've been designing more and more jewellery and developing classes for my more inventive pieces. As always, there are so many beads and so little time! I look forward to more participation in the Bead Journal Project, specifically for 2011, blog#2 and following up on the is artistic promise to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment